Sensory Play Tools + Sensory Tray
These wooden scoops, tongs, cups and pots simulate fine motor skills and sensory play. Children will love the feel of REAL wooden toys - THESE ARE SMALL, sized PERFECTLY for little kid hands.
- This Waldorf inspired toy is designed for young minds to develop their fine motor skills and stimulate sensory play.
- The sensory toys can be used for transferring, pouring, sorting and stacking, thereby enhancing self-confidence and imagination.
- It facilitates and encourages the child to get creative while they explore.
- Works well for individual pretend play or group play.
- This set comes with seven unique sensory tools – 2 scoops, 2 bowls, 2 containers with lids and 1 tong.
- Made in India, this all-natural and non-toxic toy is perfectly sized for little hands.
- All Items are sanded smooth, finished with natural grade oil and come in a beautiful cotton bag for easy storage.
- Ideal for children over 2 years, and requires adult supervision.
- All included tools are in first image only. Following images are prototype/usage examples and not included in set.
Trays make toys, activities and craft accessible for tiny hands and big imaginations. Our Montessori trays are perfect for providing a clutter free, organised and accessible space for creating engaging activities for your bub. Trays provide independence and ownership to children in their play space. It also helps develop their gross motor skills when they balance and carry it from their shelf to play area.
Encourage focused, clutter free and independent play with our wooden trays. Montessori trays are always a great addition to your child’s environment and are totally customizable. Be creative and have fun with them.
Material Specifications: Beechwood
- Delivery time for prepaid order: 8-12 working days.
Details on wood:
The dyes are water based and non-toxic. The finishes are made with oils of vegetable origin. The oils can have an aroma at the beginning, but it looses within a few days. Each piece is unique, each one is painted by hand. And natural imperfections are recognized as being part of the natural wood: it is beautiful and makes the material even more valuable. Please note, actual product colour and finish may vary from the image due to natural wood grain.