Padma kosa silk saree
Exclusive handwoven kosa silk saree from Chhattisgarh. Crafted by indigenous weavers of Chhattisgarh
Rose hand embroidered motifs are crafted on the anchal and body of the saree which brings additional charm in over all look
- Easy to drape . Pure Silk. With Blouse
- Pure Kosa silk saree
- Craft: Hand weaving and hand embroidery
- Fabric: Handwoven kosa silk
- Pattern: Natural color saree with floral embroidered motifs
- Colour: Natural color
- Saree Length: 5.5 Mtr
- Blouse: 1 Mtr
Notes for you:
- Wash Care: Dry clean only
- Delivery time for prepaid order: 10-12 working days.
Neer is synonymous to water in Devnagari. Similar to its name the collection celebrates fluidity of patterns and silhouettes. Each product of the collection is a versatile and beautiful amalgamation of modern and traditional look.
Lotus and Roses are hand embroidered along with the product range in Neer collection, which adds interesting aspects of survival, courage and acceptance.
A conscious practice:
- Handmade clothing
- Minimizing the carbon footprint
- Made ethically with skin friendly fabric.
- Building local economy by providing continuous work to marginalized community
- Align with nature, reinventing handloom and supporting indigenous artisans
- Transparent and accountable value chain.
Craft and Artisans Story
Kosa silk is special type of soft silk woven only on the loom of Chhattisgarh. The handwoven silk saree has been made by local weavers of Chhuri village, Chhattisgarh .
Hand embroidery is done by our in-house women artisans based in Bilaspur, Chhattisgarh
The hand-woven and hand embroidered outfit may comes with certain imperfection, which mere nature of handmade product range.