Kora Masakali Skirt Set
Celebrate your inner vintage love with kora blouse and skirt set!! The embroidered petal sleeve crop top has back closer and comfortable fitting while the skirt comes with cotton lining, elasticated waist and side pocket.
Fabric: Hand-woven cotton with raw texture
Pattern: Set of crop top and gathered skirt.
Garment measurement in Inches
Notes for you:
- Wash Care: Hand wash separately with mild detergent. You can go for dry clean as well once in a while to maintain the freshness.
- Each of our product is authentically handcrafted and made to order, that required some time to deliver the order.
- Delivery time for prepaid order: 8-12 working days.
With flowing silhouettes and supreme comfort, the Masakali collection celebrate the conscious choices of our women tribe and fine craftsmanship of Chhattisgarh
With hand embroidered motif like half moon, small droplets, flower which are embellished on soothing cotton outfits the collection brings an surreal aura along it.
A conscious practice:
- Made ethically with skin friendly cotton.
- Align with nature , reinventing handloom process and supporting indigenous artisans.
- We are proud of our process and take full responsibility of authenticity of work.
Craft and Artisans Story
Soft kora cotton is woven on the loom of Chhuikhadan Society, Chhattisgarh. The complete construction of handcrafted fabric is done by the weavers of the same old integrated cooperative. Stitching and hand embroidery is done by our in-house women artisans based in Bilaspur, Chhattisgarh
The hand-woven and hand embroidered outfit may comes with certain imperfection, which mere nature of handmade product range.