Kaftan Masakali Dress
A kaftan that believe Comfort First wholeheartedly!!
Made with hand-woven kora self cotton, the kaftan is adjustable from waist. Beautiful polka dots are crafted on the both side of upper part. Hemline is enhanced with handmade crochet lace. Dress comes with separate cotton slip
Craft: Hand weaving and hand embroidery
Pattern: Layered midi dress wit adjustable waist
Notes for you:
- Wash Care: Hand wash separately with mild detergent. You can go for dry clean as well once in a while to maintain the freshness.
- Each of our product is authentically handcrafted and made to order, that required some time to deliver the order.
With flowing silhouettes and supreme comfort, the Masakali collection celebrate the conscious choices of our women tribe and fine craftsmanship of Chhattisgarh
With hand embroidered motif like half moon, small droplets, flower which are embellished on soothing cotton outfits the collection brings an surreal aura along it.
A conscious practice:
- Made ethically with skin friendly cotton.
- Align with nature , reinventing handloom process and supporting indigenous artisans.
- We are proud of our process and take full responsibility of authenticity of work.
Craft and Artisans Story
Soft kora cotton is woven on the loom of Chhuikhadan Society, Chhattisgarh. The complete construction of handcrafted fabric is done by the weavers of the same old integrated cooperative. Stitching and hand embroidery is done by our in-house women artisans based in Bilaspur, Chhattisgarh
The hand-woven and hand embroidered outfit may comes with certain imperfection, which mere nature of handmade product range.