Guler tunic set
A stylish and comfortable statement.
Crafted from handwoven cotton the Guler co-ord has one of the smartest look from our collection.
The tunic has hand embroidered polka dot on front yoke while button closer at the back. Palazzo has pocket and elasticated waist.
Craft: Hand weaving and hand embroidery
Pattern: High slit tunic and palazzo with pocket
Colour: Kora and rose brown
Garment measurement: in Inches
Notes for you:
- Wash Care: Hand wash separately with mild detergent. You can go for dry clean as well once in a while to maintain the freshness.
- Each of our product is authentically handcrafted and made to order, that required some time to deliver the order.
- Delivery time for prepaid order: 8-12 working days.
About the collection: Neer is synonymous to water in Devnagari. Similar to its name the collection celebrates fluidity of patterns and silhouettes. Each product of the collection is a versatile and beautiful amalgamation of modern and traditional looks.
Lotus and Roses are hand-embroidered along with the product range in Neer collection, which adds an interesting aspect of survival, courage, and acceptance.
A conscious practice:
- Handmade clothing
- Minimizing the carbon footprint
- Made ethically with skin-friendly fabric.
- Building the local economy by providing continuous work to the marginalized community
- Align with nature, reinventing handloom and supporting indigenous artisans
- Transparent and accountable value chain
Craft and Artisans Story: Handloom cotton is woven on the loom of Chhuikhadan Society, Chhattisgarh. The complete construction of the handcrafted fabric is done by weavers of the same old integrated cooperative. Stitching and hand embroidery is done by our in-house women artisans based in Bilaspur, Chhattisgarh
Disclaimer: The hand-woven and hand-embroidered outfit may come with certain imperfection, which mere nature of the handmade product range.