#ONEarthfacts - Researchers are investigating whether coconut husks can be used as a low cost solution to building material in the Philippines.
"The Smooth Coconut Bowl is best suited to eat from it. Whether smoothie bowls, porridge or poke bowls, everything in this coconut shell will look as unique as the bowl itself. Handcrafted by artisans, from coconut shells discarded as waste - every purchase supports sustainability and helps the environment. The coconut shell bowl is made by our local producers in Tamil Nadu under fair trade conditions and handmade from 100% real, extra stable coconuts. They are cut, cleaned and ground and then polished with organic coconut oil so you can eat from them. Each Coconut Bowl is inherently unique in color, shape, and size."
- Quantity: 2 Coconut bowls
- Material: Coconut Shell
- Packaging: Completely Recycled
- Size: Small Size. Fits in apprx 300ml to 350ml
- Eco-friendly and Bio-degradable
- Anti-viral and Anti-bacterial
- Free of BPA and synthetics
- Usage : Cutlery;Storage containers; Decorative items
SET OF 2 . KEEP AWAY FROM HEAT. WASH IMMEDIATELY AFTER USE.